UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Incubation............phew. I have had 80% shipped hatches....down to 1 outta 12 eggs only. Perhaps 300+ eggs over the past 2+ years.
I use the still air Hovabator and if I keep it in a basement room where nothing changes it works REALLY well. Bring it up into a spare bedroom ...with sun....fluctuating temps etc. and it does NOT do as well.
Changes in outside humidity and temps that fluctuate a room above ground like heat and air conditioning....aren't the same as a basement which doesn't see much in humidity/temp change at all. It all can really make a difference in the end. I've over done humidity...........underdone it..............it all stinks when you lose peeps and don't know why when they have gone to 18 days just fine.
sad.png

Quote:

Quote:
You would be surprised how sick you DON'T get!. I got the patch from my DR before I left just in case. It was fine. You get a bit wonky feeling at first when the boat moves then after a couple hours it is just fine. Slept awesome with the sound of the ocean off the balcony and the SLIGHT movement!

Way too good!!!
wink.png
tongue.png
Not so much the lavish buffets with the ice sculptures and carved fruit and such but HUGE buffets and very nice restaurants. Bars EVRYWHERE. And if there was no bar in the 4 foot area...they had mobile bar wait-staff! We do not drink that much but...copiously available drinks of every shape and size!

Quote:

Way too good!!!
wink.png
tongue.png
Not so much the lavish buffets with the ice sculptures and carved fruit and such but HUGE buffets and very nice restaurants. Bars EVRYWHERE. And if there was no bar in the 4 foot area...they had mobile bar wait-staff! We do not drink that much but...copiously available drinks of every shape and size!

good grief I wouldnt rememebr half the trip!

I figured as much. Cruising is the way to go to be spoiled and gain 5 lbs. in a week.
gig.gif

Quote:

Way too good!!!
wink.png
tongue.png

Quote:
Way too good!!!
wink.png
tongue.png

yuckyuck.gif
mee too! I know people who came home totally befuddled.
lau.gif
Their barbill if they didn't include "unlimited" was WAY over the top!
woot.gif
hit.gif

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif
mee too! I know people who came home totally befuddled.
lau.gif
Their barbill if they didn't include "unlimited" was WAY over the top!
woot.gif
hit.gif

There are those that I guarantee did not remember pieces...like the guy who fell throught the shower door at 2:30am. My friends parents had a bar tab over $1000 !!!!
The ship has a perfect racket as the more they drink the more they do not care how much money they spend. Everything is on your room key so n money accountability until you get your cradit card bill...
smile.png

Uh oh I didn't just stick 27 eggs in the bator, nope wasn't me!
hide.gif
I have no idea how they ended up there!
wink.png
At least I didn't cave and order those Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs that are on the auction page.

Back
Top Bottom