UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Haha! Yeah, riiiiiiight! I avoid the kitchen at all costs! Plus, I haven't been barefoot and pregnant in over 6 years!

Jeremy probably even wears pinks and feels pretty good about it!

Quote:
ooh muggs
hugs.gif
I cant imagine seeing that:-(

Quote:
Ack!!! I have to keep all my chicks far far far away from my kitties. They won't bother big chickens but woe to the chicks if they get out in my sunroom. I have nightmares about it! I am so sorry.
sad.png

I am hoping that when *I* get home today that my evil little yellow chick has not eaten any more chick toes. They seemed ok last night and this morning but....

My chicks will normally test each others toes. Nobody had ever actually had a toe bloodied. I guess toes look like small edibles, to a chick.

Quote:
No, I had serious blood yesterday. Had to blue-cote a poor bloody toe and this little chick was running around grabbing and pulling until they squealed. I switched over to a red light (wasn't hot enough to warrant one but they have lots of room to get away) and they seemed to calm down..

Quote:
Haha! Yeah, riiiiiiight! I avoid the kitchen at all costs! Plus, I haven't been barefoot and pregnant in over 6 years!

I want one of those pink ribbon shirts that says "Save The Tatas!"

Quote:

Hey I have one of those!

Quote:

Hey I have one of those!

brother I'll support you only with the breast cancer pink, mom is a survivor, but NO other pink clothing!!!

Back
Top Bottom