UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Thanks again! This place is as good as FB! Love ya!
big_smile.png

Quote:
17 to hatch next sunday....last batch about 18 but haven't candled them yet

I think she's a little jealous.

yes, ok yes I am jealous--If I was handy Id be building the pens trust me-you saw the pens Mark built for me-that took me a month of pushing really hard for that poor man to build and finish in HIS garage! hahaha Next year -
fl.gif

Quote:
I think she's a little jealous.

yes, ok yes I am jealous--If I was handy Id be building the pens trust me-you saw the pens Mark built for me-that took me a month of pushing really hard for that poor man to build and finish in HIS garage! hahaha Next year -
fl.gif

Jer we gotta schedule a pen building road trip to nat's

Quote:
fl.gif

LOL...I dont have any space in the garage-his dads spitfire has to go back into the garage this week-all extra room is gone at that point:-( Im still holding out for that room off of the house to get a heating vent---I said I would crawl under the house ad break through foundation to do it-I WILL I aint skeered!!!

Quote:

LOL...I dont have any space in the garage-his dads spitfire has to go back into the garage this week-all extra room is gone at that point:-( Im still holding out for that room off of the house to get a heating vent---I said I would crawl under the house ad break through foundation to do it-I WILL I aint skeered!!!

I think the only thing you're skeered of is the Margo machine runnin' dry! LOL
gig.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:

I think the only thing you're skeered of is the Margo machine runnin' dry! LOL
gig.gif
hugs.gif

true Dat!!!! Id need it to go under house in dark!!!

Quote:
She the prettiest white orps-I was going for buff-white-and lav I had a bad hatch-most eggs were fertile I just sucked that hatch and only got 1 white orp pair:-(

Back
Top Bottom