Ur fave chicken

336White Phoenix

Songster
May 30, 2018
Ireland
Post pics of ur fave show chicken that u think has potential to be the best chicken on the platform
  1. No copycats aka if someone post a pic and u post it ten min later ur out
  2. Must be ur bird
  3. Give a few bits about ur bird breed age why it's ur fav bird
  4. This is just for fun
  5. One pic per person
  6. Best chicken will be chosen in 1 week
  7. This is not sponder

Penny or Pen
DOB 1-1-18
Current favorite Bird.
I have several but this one is in the top 10.
Why? Because of it's unique features.
penny.jpg

This is my Silver Sebright, Nike. I think he is about a month and a half old now. He's still growing, but he is so full of personality! I fell in love with this breed when we ended up with two Silver Sebright chicks. Of course, because of his age, he doesn't have his full feathers, but I think he is a cutie. Normally, his tail is up, but this is the best picture I have of him. He's quite bossy, despite being only 1/4 of the size of the girls! Nike has had a special place in my heart despite us not knowing what he was at first. And, now that I know, it's all the better! I hope you enjoy the picture of Nike!
IMG_5270.JPG

Winner is this photo
This is my Silver Sebright, Nike. I think he is about a month and a half old now. He's still growing, but he is so full of personality! I fell in love with this breed when we ended up with two Silver Sebright chicks. Of course, because of his age, he doesn't have his full feathers, but I think he is a cutie. Normally, his tail is up, but this is the best picture I have of him. He's quite bossy, despite being only 1/4 of the size of the girls! Nike has had a special place in my heart despite us not knowing what he was at first. And, now that I know, it's all the better! I hope you enjoy the picture of Nike!
View attachment 1422090

Back
Top Bottom