Urgent, chicken neck twisted around?

I’m am trying the feeding method in the video, which was very helpful! I’ll keep you all posted

Today she is still around and looking a bit stronger, neck is still twisted but less so, and she’s holding it up a bit more. I’ve gotten her to eat a bit and drink a fair amount. I will keep at it tomorrow and hopefully she’ll look even better then!

It is good that you are having some improvement. Keep us posted on her progress.
I can’t believe it she is almost 100 percent today! Neck looks so much better and she is up and about! Next problem, my other girls are trying to murder her! I’ve built a chicken jail in my coop which makes her so unhappy! anyone tried the chicken goggles?!?

I would leave her separated another day. Can she see the other chickens through the divider? A wire. dog crate with food and water is very good to separate but still be together. I have used plastic poultry netting as well.

I would leave her separated another day. Can she see the other chickens through the divider? A wire. dog crate with food and water is very good to separate but still be together. I have used plastic poultry netting as well.
I’ve got her in chicken jail:) she can see the others and they can see her. As soon as I let her out today to free range a bit, the others pounced in her. I will let the others out and leave her in the coop with more freedom tomorrow. I’m so hoping this doesn’t continue. It’s pretty clear now the original wry neck came from an injury

Back
Top Bottom