Urgent help needed with hatching duck ‼️

Yes... put it on a dry one... damp ones will chill it too...
I have 5 eggs that are due to hatch in a couple days along with him, he was part of the first wave of ducks and was the last one to get out. He just recently got free of his cord so I'm not sure where to put him in a dry space without either damaging him or the eggs. Will just normal antibacterial ointment work on it?

I have 5 eggs that are due to hatch in a couple days along with him, he was part of the first wave of ducks and was the last one to get out. He just recently got free of his cord so I'm not sure where to put him in a dry space without either damaging him or the eggs. Will just normal antibacterial ointment work on it?

Yes, normal antibiotic ointment works fine as long as it doesn't have pain reliever added in it... can you just put him on a dry square of towel/paper towel on one side of the bator?

Thank you all for your help! The little guy slept really heavy last night and had perked up so much! I can't even see him belly thing anymore he must of retained the fluid already! So great news

Thank you all for your help! The little guy slept really heavy last night and had perked up so much! I can't even see him belly thing anymore he must of retained the fluid already! So great news
Yay!!! So happy for you and the little one!
smile.png
X2
celebrate.gif

I would just like to update and show everyone that is the little duckling today happy and healthy and a little over a month old

Back
Top Bottom