Urgent help

chickenz101

Songster
8 Years
Jul 19, 2011
Already posted on the incubation section but I do need answers quick! My pekin bantam is hatching a duck, today is hatch day, this morning when she left to eat and drink, she duckling had not externally pipped... But I could hear it creeping from inside the egg could that mean that it has internally pipped cause when I candled last night it had not internally pipped... Any help I now found out that I was meant to spray water on the eggs during incubation but I didnt do any of that, will this duck need help or what?

Already posted on the incubation section but I do need answers quick! My pekin bantam is hatching a duck, today is hatch day, this morning when she left to eat and drink, she duckling had not externally pipped... But I could hear it creeping from inside the egg could that mean that it has internally pipped cause when I candled last night it had not internally pipped... Any help I now found out that I was meant to spray water on the eggs during incubation but I didnt do any of that, will this duck need help or what?
Your mama duck is taking care of humidity, I'd just let her finish her job. How's it going this morning?

Back
Top Bottom