urgent hen in need of new home

well she layed another egg guys please i cant keep her
Is there a humane society in your region? You could try seeing if they'd take her. Where I live, the humane society takes chickens all the time and is able to find them loving homes quite easily. Just give them a call and see if they can help you.

Well, I think if you're really concerned for your gal you should do everything you can to help her. Just Google humane societies for your area and ask your parents if you can call them. I'm sure they want to help her as much as you do. Best of luck!

Yes she may be scared for life but others have mentioned they would take her if they could so maybe someone around your location will be happy to do so even if she doesn't have an eye.

BUT is there anyway to seperate her from the others until you can find her another home so she won't be bullied and hurt anymore?

Yes she may be scared for life but others have mentioned they would take her if they could so maybe someone around your location will be happy to do so even if she doesn't have an eye.

BUT is there anyway to seperate her from the others until you can find her another home so she won't be bullied and hurt anymore?
I SO agree. If she's actually lost the eye OBVIOUSLY shes suffered BUT don't let it continue in your care until she can find someone to keep her as a pet.And I understand chickens sometimes as pets but there comes a time when euthanasia IS kindest and if a parent/adult won't assist you thru this at least know that theres a possibility that whomever you rehome to could use her as feed for another animal(lying to you when they take her) and I am not OK with being lied to so maybe just ask whomever euthanizes to let you be present when its done. Good luck.

ok thanks for careing guys i found someone to take her thank yall for careing

Back
Top Bottom