Urgent: Need to REHOME 2 Welsh/ 2 Silver Appleyards (SoCal) :(

You might have better luck on Facebook. I'm a member of several animal and pet groups for my state and county/city area. There are always people willing to do re-home. You can also try your local for sale or yard sale Facebook group for any takers.
I have had a few responses on craigslist - but to be honest I really want them to go to a pretty experienced duck owner. So far they are not previous duck owners so I will try an animal forum.

I know it's sad your having to do this. Have you tried FB I was on a couple of poultry groups when I was on FB. And a good friend who was on FB long before me found my 4 Runner drakes great homes off of FB. I had to drive them up to VA but they got awesome homes.

Have you tried the state thread? This is the one for southern California.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/california-southern.161/

I wish I could help, but my coop is maxed out.

Edit: sorry realized that was already mentioned. You might try the other California threads though. The northern California one is pretty active and there are a lot of people from the bay on there.

Last edited:
I have joined two local groups on FB to see if anyone is interested. I had posted on a different FB group a couple weeks ago but got nothing - I think they only care bout political posts! 🤣 But the two new groups are promising.

Back
Top Bottom