URGENT sick duck

I have it seperated and no i can not confirm wat the sex is. I did see one of the other ducks pecking at it before i got it seperated. As for being attacked i dont see any evidence of that and they are locked inside a room at night. It doesn't seem to be activly bleeding

If you get it all cleaned, and it does look like a prolapse I go through the whole thing with you. That is good that it doesn't seem to be actively bleeding. You will want to know the sex of the duck and the age. Maybe it is a she and she has just started to lay eggs. I don't have time right now to go through everything for a prolapse, but it is a bit of work and can take up to a month to correct.

I can say put hydrocortisone ointment (not cream) and bacatracin on the tissue.

I have it seperated and no i can not confirm wat the sex is. I did see one of the other ducks pecking at it before i got it seperated. As for being attacked i dont see any evidence of that and they are locked inside a room at night. It doesn't seem to be activly bleeding
Looks old enough to sex, does it quack or have a raspy whispery sort of sound?
Is there any curly feather on the tail?

The single one is the picture of the sick one. If u guys got a sex on all of them thst would be great. They are like 2 months and 1 week old and they all have little raspy quacks yet so im hoping theyre not all males or are they not old enough?
20220627_163616.jpg
20220627_163120.jpg

Back
Top Bottom