Utah!

I'm over by Logan so not too far from you!

Heck ya there are so many Logan people on here now. I am the one that took your boys (and one that looked girlie and turned out female) to chickenstock last year, and brought your birds back from Michelle.

Glad to see you are going yourself this year, it is a good time! Woot! I cannot wait.

Cynthia, Yes I will take them both. Just pm me what I owe ya! Wish I was coming to visit you myself, to see your cute self. Take care of that wrist!

Last edited:
No gender guesses for me?

Lisa although I would love more chicks we have enough. :) I just hope that at least 1 or 2 of the SBEL's I already got from you are girls!

You better have some girlies! Crossing fingers for you.

Anybody else want the SBEL's I am picking up from Birdguy? The daddy is a very nice blue wheaten roo that came from really nice blue eggs.

Kimmy the bottom one looks like a boy ...the top one and second to the last one look like girls, not sure on the others....I have rehomed 3 that looked like boys, I have two or three I am certain are girls, and a couple of those tomboys we never know about....haha :p

Oh ok I think I know where that is. Is that the one with Carolyn mquire?

Lets meet at 469 West Center street Orem.  is 1100 ok?  the name of the clinic is animal medical services.  its on the cornor of the high school football field.  Take center street and go east or if on state street go west.  Its easy to find

Last edited:
I also have a couple babies I cannot keep if anyone wants them. Im "guessing" the blacks are boys & the buff is a girl but they are only 2 weeks old. They are just babies I picked up extra last week with another chick I got. These ones didnt look bearded so I am selling them. I am a big fan of bearded obviously :)
Cynthia, let me know where to meet you in Orem tomorrow for your lil buff girl. I adore her :) How old is she?
ACK! those were yours on KSL?!?!? I was really looking seriously at them... but I ended up going with the guy in Provo because he was closer, and I only needed one (hoping it's a female) I ended up with a white. If you're just giving one away ;) I'd take the buff lol! (my husband will roll his eyes at me, and tell me I'm playing with fire lol!!!!)

ACK! those were yours on KSL?!?!? I was really looking seriously at them... but I ended up going with the guy in Provo because he was closer, and I only needed one (hoping it's a female) I ended up with a white. If you're just giving one away ;) I'd take the buff lol! (my husband will roll his eyes at me, and tell me I'm playing with fire lol!!!!)
Lol, Ya I am selling them all together for 20 if I can. :) Im guessing one is a female. Unsure on the other two. I can bring them with me to Orem or provo tomorrow if anyone wants them. :)

Lol, Ya I am selling them all together for 20 if I can. :) Im guessing one is a female. Unsure on the other two. I can bring them with me to Orem or provo tomorrow if anyone wants them. :)
Thanks :) I'd better not though... maybe someday down the road, when I find out if I'm going to have any roos, I may have more room in my flock :D

Back
Top Bottom