Utah!

It feels like forever since I've been active on here, at least 3 years I would say. I had to leave so I wouldn't be tempted to keep adding to my flock! We have 6 layers now, that are 3 years old, so I'm looking to add 4 more to our flock this year. Just ordered a new cord for our Brinsea Ecobrooder today, so after that comes I will get a brooder set up and go buy some chicks. Is IFA the best place?

That's where I get mine and I've never had any problems with chicks at all. Welcome back :frow If you're in Ogden, I have 3 2-month-old Wyandottes I'm willing to give to a loving home.

I’m brand new here. I recently moved to a 1/2 acre out in Eagle Mountain. We just started our chicken adventure a few weeks ago. So far we have 12 chicks about 3-5 weeks old. It’s a mixed flock of all kinds of breeds and colors.

I’m currently looking to rehome my standard size barred Cochin cockerel. My hubby is fine with hens, but does NOT want a Roo. He’s a very pretty boy, 5 weeks old, and mostly feathered. If anyone can take him, or knows someone who might want him, I’d greatly appreciate the help.

Attachments

• 00CE7CDD-6D04-4FDB-B1A8-FACFA9A86DE1.jpeg
    00CE7CDD-6D04-4FDB-B1A8-FACFA9A86DE1.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 4
I’m brand new here. I recently moved to a 1/2 acre out in Eagle Mountain. We just started our chicken adventure a few weeks ago. So far we have 12 chicks about 3-5 weeks old. It’s a mixed flock of all kinds of breeds and colors.
Where are you in EM? I'm in Valley View Ranch.

Back
Top Bottom