Uuuuuuugh

I am suddenly reminded how lucky I am. I have a son who says, "I'm thinking about bringing up my Minecraft server. Do you want to play?" My daughter constantly wants to show me her Warriors cat drawings, or have me come see the funny video she's watching. When I'm online here, I get frequent interruptions from both of them, as well as my husband, who may be watching a classic movie. The other day, my son came in to tell me about something he was doing on WoW and Hubby had brought the ipad in to see if I could ID an actor in this old black-and-white film. Hubby laughed and told DS, "Wait your turn. I have her right now!" I did kinda want to tell both of them, "I was in mid-post. Can I please be allowed to gather my wits and at least finish the thought?" But I didn't.

CBL, I'm sure you love your folks, and enjoy spending some time with them. I understand you feeling like you want some time for yourself. The problem with spending time with family, is that you don't always get to choose when that time is. Sometimes, the chance to do a particular thing goes by, and you don't get another. Cut 'em some slack - they are only human!
roll.png
Hey, its always WoW when he gets mad of slow internet. Sorry just was a bit funny
tongue.png

Yeah I know.... Which is why I stay up late past everyone else so I have some time alone.....

Quote:
It is when thy know your in a bad mood and want to keep doing stuff
barnie.gif
I DO like hunting but not a day aftet I got back from a 5 day camping trip after a 3 day camping trip
I'm surprised that they want to ever do anything with you when you have such a rotten attitude. I feel sorry for your parents.

And since it is your dad's house and not yours, he can do all the gaming he would like. You are essentially a guest in your parents' house. Until you are paying rent and paying for the internet, you get absolutely no say in how it is used.
Yeah I know... But its annoying because he always assumes the internet is slow because of me
he.gif

City Girl > Um, er, my avatar doesn't say that...
hide.gif
lol.png

Thanks all

I'm surprised that they want to ever do anything with you when you have such a rotten attitude.  I feel sorry for your parents. 

And since it is your dad's house and not yours, he can do all the gaming he would like.  You are essentially a guest in your parents' house. Until you are paying rent and paying for the internet, you get absolutely no say in how it is used. 

:) *clap clap*

Quote:
How odd. On my computer it has a picture of a goose and a bunch of cars and the words "Deal with it' under your name. How strange that it doesn't have that on your computer. I wonder how it got there on mine if it isn't your chosen avatar? Odd.

Back
Top Bottom