Valbazen for worming

hometownhorselady

Hatching
10 Years
Nov 10, 2009
I know there have been many threads on this for worming. I will have to buy this online and all of the sizes I have found from US suppliers have large quantities. The only one I found with a small quantity is I believe from the UK. They must have a shipping hub in the US. If I go ahead and buy the large quantity from the supplier I know, it says that it is 11.36 Albendazole. Do I dilute this? Or just give straight from the bottle at 1/2 cc to large and 1/4 cc to small birds. I read one thread that had a dilution ratio. Sorry to ask again. It seems that of all the people in my area that have chickens no one worms them.
Thank you for any reply.

I know there have been many threads on this for worming. I will have to buy this online and all of the sizes I have found from US suppliers have large quantities. The only one I found with a small quantity is I believe from the UK. They must have a shipping hub in the US. If I go ahead and buy the large quantity from the supplier I know, it says that it is 11.36 Albendazole. Do I dilute this? Or just give straight from the bottle at 1/2 cc to large and 1/4 cc to small birds. I read one thread that had a dilution ratio. Sorry to ask again. It seems that of all the people in my area that have chickens no one worms them.
Thank you for any reply.
I, as well as many others give it to our chickens undiluted. The 500ml bottle usually has a 3 year expiration date and will last you a long time. I share mine with other chicken owners when needed.

Back
Top Bottom