Ended Valentine's Day Contest Series—Don’t Break My heart, show me your poultry art! BYC Arts & Crafts Contest

Haha I misread the instructions, I thought it was THROUGH the 18th. @casportpony has been tagging me, so it's my own asphalt for missing the deadline. Here, look at a rooster painting I did last weekend. A bit overworked and has some perspective issues. I really do like drawing better.

20220218_145828.jpg

I'll get in on one of these eventually! 🤣

Last edited:
full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging and we have our winners!

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, non-digital & digital.

full

@Decoyman, @Hermits Garden, & @LeslieLovesChickens

First Place - @Decoyman
BEAUTIFUL Submissions everyone! Loads of talent out there. I shared this painting of mine earlier in the thread "Any Artists Out There".

It is an acrylic on paper of a Bantam Silver Spangled Hamburg Rooster. I used to raise this breed and as I mentioned before, it is easier to develop the feathering patterns a whole lot better with paint sometimes than actually breeding them to achieve the great demarcations of distinct color contrasts. Chickens and art - what great fun hobbies to have in life!!

Silver Spangled Hamburg 004 (2).JPG

Second Place - @Hermits Garden
Sculpted folk art chicken, mixed media--foil, wood, cardboard, paper clay, and acrylic paint.

101_1156.JPG

Third Place - @LeslieLovesChickens
My husband, our son, and I painted ceramic tiles for the backsplash that my husband installed for us 🥰
20220215_200113~2.jpg

full

@backyardinosaur, @CHlCKEN, & @KaseySnow

First Place - @backyardinosaur
Hey there! Here are my entries!

1. Digital illustration of my former, beloved Muscovy duck, Ralphy
90773A19-38B4-47DA-AEB4-A2E82AD78050.jpeg

Second Place - @CHlCKEN
This took me 50+ Hours. I’ve never managed to finish another poultry piece that I liked much after this one so this is likely my only entry.
1C3FE020-F963-43B5-B449-CEF6EA52D4AE.jpeg

made digitally

Third Place - @KaseySnow
Not sure when the deadline for this is, but here are some chicken stickers I made not too long ago:
1645144136571.png
Digital

@Decoyman, @Hermits Garden, @LeslieLovesChickens, @backyardinosaur, @CHlCKEN, & @KaseySnow
I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging and we have our winners!

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, non-digital & digital.

full

@Decoyman, @Hermits Garden, & @LeslieLovesChickens

First Place - @Decoyman

Second Place - @Hermits Garden

Third Place - @LeslieLovesChickens

full

@backyardinosaur, @CHlCKEN, & @KaseySnow

First Place - @backyardinosaur

Second Place - @CHlCKEN

Third Place - @KaseySnow

@Decoyman, @Hermits Garden, @LeslieLovesChickens, @backyardinosaur, @CHlCKEN, & @KaseySnow
I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Congrats to everyone! :ya

Back
Top Bottom