Valentines day Hatch-along???

LOL! My math stinks too!

Well...
Counting on the calender, if you set early in the day and count the 28th as day 1, then the 14th would be 18 days. So that should work or be very close, they hatch @ 17-18 days.
smile.png

May have to wait till tomorrow. I think were the only ones still up.
gig.gif

bckyrdchknluvr~ That's great! I hope your test hatch goes well! What bator did you get?

Yes, please do join us!

I got a Brinsea mini-advance, and am hatching Coturnix eggs. They will be a mixed colour, but I'm mainly going for pets, eggs/meat birds, so I don't care for now if they fit standard.(my current three are pets/breeders) I know, Pets/meat sounds odd, but I want to make sure ALL of my birds live a happy, healthy stress free life, no matter what their end purpose is.

Quote:
I understand. Most of my birds are going to be on the dinner plate some time... My Eggs Im hatching right now is a test run and in 6-8 weeks after hatch, will be in Freezer camp. But Getting more quail eggs to hatch (Buying more) will be a plan so I have more
smile.png

I'll chime in a week before, that would give me a chance to collect eggs.

I could try to tell my wife that I've got to keep the brinsea going to break it in, or make sure nothings wrong while it's under warranty, or got to get my moneys worth, or ....

Back
Top Bottom