Valentines Day/January Gift Swap

Here it is. It took a little investigating, but we finally figured out this was from this swap. Thank you Leslielf. You should have seen us running around trying to figure out if someone had ordered something on my credit card.
roll.png

These pretzel things are delish!! I think we ate half of them in one night. Thank you, thank you!

30117_img_0802.jpg

Thanks Heather (babymakes6) so much for the wonderful gift! Sorry for the belated thank you, but our whole family has been sick, with our son ending up in the hospital with pneumonia. (he's doing much better now.) I'll post a pic tomorrow. Unfortunately, those marvelous chocolate/peanut butter "buckeyes" were greedily gobbled up everyone before I could take a pic, but they were very tasty indeed.
smile.png
Thanks Again!

Kimberly(Paulsmuffen): So glad you liked the gift.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm sorry you were all sick, but glad you're doing better! My sister-in-law is 7 months pregnant and has pneumonia right now too. Glad you liked the Buckeyes!
big_smile.png

Apologies to my swap partner the pst two days have been pouring rain and freezing cold so i didn't make it to the PO I will do my bestest to get it there on Monday and I will add a couple of extra goodies for my lateness, sorrya about that!

I got mine from Holly! It is AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE the coffee cup! it is black and says "I love Guam" tee hee. I like coffee cups. I also got a bunch of candy and some cookie cutters and a cute little valentine's card. Thanks Holly! Awesome gift! Totally worth the wait.

celebrate.gif

I will try to post a pic soon. My daughter has been sick the last 4 days so everything is a a near stand still.... ugh.

Back
Top Bottom