Various Silkies for sale

aarronh

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Meadville, PA
**Please do NOT hit Buy it Now - just PM me with your interests**

My spring hatch birds are growing out nicely, but that means they're requiring more space, and I just don't have the room to keep them all. Here are the first of several birds I'll probably be parting with over the next month or two. I will ask buyer to pay $5 for a used box as well as the 3% paypal fee. I cannot ship to Alaska, Virginia, or Hawaii! I am asking $6 per bird, and will charge ACTUAL shipping charges - $55 is an estimate for one box of birds. It all depends on your location and the weight. Offers are welcome. If you notice their crests looking funny in the photos, I do trim them so they can see better and are less messy when eating. I know - I shouldn't do that, but it makes it easier for me, and I think they enjoy being able to see
smile.png

Here is a buff. I'm not sure whether it's a pullet or cockerel. It shows no definitive characteristics to me, so I can't even make a guess. It's beak is slightly "crooked" for lack of a better word. It is not a cross beak - as the upper and lower part of the beaks are lined up:
DSCN5137.jpg
DSCN5134.jpg
DSCN5132.jpg
DSCN5131.jpg
DSCN5130-1.jpg
DSCN5139.jpg

I'm guessing this second buff is a cockerel, but that is merely a guess:

DSCN5147.jpg
DSCN5144.jpg
DSCN5143.jpg
DSCN5141.jpg
DSCN5148.jpg