debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat/62184/Pitbull-vs-kitten

Please
, please, please no comments about breeds, issues, raising animals, etc. This is for the fun that the video is. You just wait til you see that kitten!!!!

lol.png

scratch'n'peck :

Ok, that is super cute. The dog has a really big mouth, but the kitten holds her own and in the end they are best buds. Thanks for sharing it.

I laughed out loud when that kitten did that sideways bounce down the hallway!!!!​

The kitten running/side stepping down the hall made me burst out laughing. My husband looked at me from across the room like I was a nut. Too cute, thanks for sharing!

Quote:
That made me laugh out loud too. I just HAD to show it to my boyfriend.
lol.png

Lol I showed my husband too and he just said "The cat started it" and walked off.
roll.png

That little skittering run is hysterical. HA!

My dog Lily played with Max the cat like that until one day Max had had enough and took matters into his own hands, er... paws. They were rampaging around and then Max attached himself to Lily's face. Lily just froze in place and cried for me to come help. I had to pry each individual kitten claw out of Lily's face. Poor doggy! After that they still played together, but the dog had learned a healthy respect for the tiny kitty.
To this day the dogs will not cross the cats.
lol.png

Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
That made me laugh out loud too. I just HAD to show it to my boyfriend.
lol.png

Lol I showed my husband too and he just said "The cat started it" and walked off.
roll.png

Mine said, "Let me see that again."
Then I went back to before it happened, and then he laughed.

...then he called me a geek.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom