Very small Serama chick not doing well?

I hand fed her until she was 6 weeks old - just when I was about to put her to sleep (it was just too much hand feeding every 3 hours with no end in sight) she started eating and drinking! So now she is only being fed once in the mornings. She is doing a lot better. :)
We would love to see a current picture.

We would love to see a current picture.

She has gotten so big! She completely caught up with her other siblings. She runs around the chicken coop trying to fly and really enjoys cuddles. Some days she eats so much on her own that she doesn't WANT to be fed, other times she has an empty stomach when I bring her in at night and she scarfs down her food. It's very odd - but I'm just thankful for the breaks every now and then and that she seems to be improving all the time. :)

Attachments

• 16190245051651711829280809778888.jpg
    16190245051651711829280809778888.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 7
She has gotten so big! She completely caught up with her other siblings. She runs around the chicken coop trying to fly and really enjoys cuddles. Some days she eats so much on her own that she doesn't WANT to be fed, other times she has an empty stomach when I bring her in at night and she scarfs down her food. It's very odd - but I'm just thankful for the breaks every now and then and that she seems to be improving all the time. :)
She looks so sweet!

Back
Top Bottom