Very strange looking Rouen

Here is a photo of the duck today.. I swear if I wasn't 100% for certain that it wasn't a Pekin egg I incubated (only ones I have are a month old and not laying) I'd SWEAR this looked like a Pekin.. :) Can't wait till it's feathers start to grow in.. :)

Ok so decided to incubate a few more eggs to give little yellow some friends first up to hatch looks like a Rouen.. go figure.. the hen is laying on a clutch of eggs now.. I figure when they hatch I'll have a rainbow of ducks.. LOL I'll have to get a shot of it once it's done fluffing up..

Ok so decided to incubate a few more eggs to give little yellow some friends first up to hatch looks like a Rouen.. go figure.. the hen is laying on a clutch of eggs now.. I figure when they hatch I'll have a rainbow of ducks.. LOL I'll have to get a shot of it once it's done fluffing up..
pop.gif

Ok so here's mix #2.. looks more like a Rouen but not.. :p Two more are hatching in the bator now and the hen is siting on a pile due in two weeks.. going to be surrounded by ducklings.. lol

Back
Top Bottom