very very curious hen...

Elly

Chirping
11 Years
Aug 18, 2008
My red sex link (Belina) is the most curious girl I have ever seen...if she sees one of us outside she will run up to us and just follow us around, jumps in the clothes basket while I'm hanging out laundry, will follow us right in the house, will hop in the car if the door is open, she shows no fear of anything new where as the other girls are very cautious. If a person is outside in the yard she totally disregards her hen friends and spends all her time following us around. Yesterday I took the dogs for a walk in the back apple orchard and she saw me going and she ran to join us...followed us for almost an hour. I carried her back as I thought she might be tired.

Does anyone else have hens that are this cur:pious

My Red-sex link is also my most friendly girl. She loves to be underfoot when I'm out near the coop.

Chickens really do have individual personalities. Those poor people that don't have chickens miss out on so much fun in life!
big_smile.png

My girl Claudette follows us around too. She has a crooked beak, so she's been babied her whole 19 wks. of life. She always has to be in everyone's business. But the kids love it, especially the one's who are only here for a visit. I have a 2yr old niece who everytime she comes over, she says Mom look it's my friend Claudette. It's sooo cute!!!

Back
Top Bottom