Vibram Five Fingers shoes, and unforeseen complication...

OccamsTazer

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
I squealed with glee when my new shoes arrived today. I've wanted them for awhile, and I finally talked myself into a splurge.
Here they are:
http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_Sprint_f.cfm

I chose the "chili and peach" color, because I thought if I'm going to do wacky, I need to really fly my freak flag, right?
Right.

Except.

I forgot how chickens feel about the color red.

I just ran outside to try them out and got *mobbed*
he.gif

OMG!! this is just a classic! On another note, if you can get away from your chickens, I saw someone running a 1/2 marathon in them just a week ago! I'm interested to hear what you think of them but in the mean time, I think I'll stick with my New Balance running shoes! Good luck!

Quote:
It's not that I am a non-believer. I am already fat, so the last thing I need is frog feet. I would look like a half prepared circus clown.

I just spit out my coffee!! You have to warn people before you say something like that.

Quote:
It's not that I am a non-believer. I am already fat, so the last thing I need is frog feet. I would look like a half prepared circus clown.

I just spit out my coffee!! You have to warn people before you say something like that.

big_smile.png
Sorry. I have frizzy hair too. So on a bad day I could scare small children without those things on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom