Video: Reba Squat-Walks ~Update ~ RIP, Beautiful Reba

Cyn, I am just now seeing this thread. I am so very sorry about your Reba. They are just such endearing beings, so full of life, so curious, so determined.....they deserve to be able to play and run and sun bathe for so much longer than they usually get. My fervent wish is that they go on to somewhere where they can do all of those things to their heart's content....and that we get to hang out with them again some fine day...
Hugs
hugs.gif

Judy

SpeckledHen, that article was incredibly informative. I am going to save it in my favs so I can quick reference it for others asking questions.
Reba was a very lucky girl, not only did she have an informed, proactive owner; Reba passes on a legacy of education which will help other chicken owners.

hugs.gif
For everyone who has loved and felt the pain of a feathered friend's passing.

Thank you, Judy. I know you just lost your handsome BJ, too, so you really get it.

Genny, I look forward to all the wonderful hens I know are in my future and cherish the memories of the ones we've lost. I'll enjoy the ones I have now who are getting up in years and hope for more fabulous girls to come as the years wear on. No matter how hard it is when they die and how powerless we feel to help them at the time, I can't imagine life without them now. They have enriched my life immeasurably.

Back
Top Bottom