1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

"View" thread

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 4H kids and mom, May 25, 2007.

1. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    I saw someone else post pictures of their property view, and thought it would be neat to start a whole thread on it! Go outside and stand on an edge, or in the middle of your property, and take a photo or two in each direction and post them all here! [​IMG] It'll be a neat way to see what other members get to see everyday!

Here's my view:

Out my front door...
    [​IMG]

To the West, Southwest...
    [​IMG]

To the East, Southeast...
    [​IMG]

To the South...
    [​IMG]

To the North...
    [​IMG]

And here's my house...(Yes, we are planning on siding it this summer! So ignore the pinky-purple! lol)
    [​IMG]

2. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    ooooohhhh, lucky, lucky you! What a beautiful place and view!
    THis is a fun idea! I'll get pics and do the same as soon as I can!

3. Blondie

Blondie Chillin' With My Peeps

I love Wisconsin! I grew up in Chicago and when we were in high school we would drive over to Kenosha Wisconsin so we could go to the bars!!! [​IMG]

There were bars up and down the street right next to the automobile factories. [​IMG]

I'll post pics of my place later.

4. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh that is really beautiful, so lush and green and I love the purple house, or is it chickenducks house!!!
    Anyhow,ill get mine together too, Great Idea

5. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Well, here are some pictures of our house and the surrounding viewing area. When I took the pics of the view this morning, it had been drizzling and early morning fog was still lingering. Hoping for some sun later on [​IMG]

Front of my house taken before everything bloomed
    [​IMG]

Back of my house with the building mess still present of the endless pursuit of the perfect chicken coop
    [​IMG]

Eastern view looking from my front porch
    [​IMG]

A couple of pictures of the southern view
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Western view looking out my back door with two of my goofy Newfs
    [​IMG]

Northern view
    [​IMG]

And a pic of my driveway and mailbox
    [​IMG]

Right in the middle of trying to post these pics, a downpour came and of course my four dogs were outside. Does anyone empathize with the fact that I had just spent the morning (since 4am) scrubbing and waxing the floor. UGGGG those wonderful paw (I mean LOVE) prints all over my floor [​IMG]

6. schmoo

schmoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    West MI.
    The top one is the chickens view out back at what will soon be corn growing. #2 is looking up at the house from the coop area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    I don't have any close up pictures of our farm. I do have a aerial that was taken a few years ago. We have 10 acres with some wooded on back of property. My dad & A family friend built my son a baseball field behind my house. My parents live in the square house. I'm in the long house. Plus a shot of the back of property with my hubby motorcycle. Then a side shot of property with our horse Finale.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  8. cheepchicks

cheepchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2007
    Indiana
    Here are a few pics of my home in Indiana.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! [​IMG] I am sooo jealous of ALL of you!!!! :snif: What beautiful, wide open country views. I live in the suburbs but my dream is to, someday, live in a place like yours. Thank you for sharing and allowing my dream to live on. You all are so blessed!!!!

Ellen

10. haleyluna

haleyluna Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    oklahoma city
    ha! here's my house. my chicks will LITERALLY be backyard chickens.

[​IMG]

the view across the street is just houses (with nicer lawns!). [​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by