Virginia

not going to gilmanor this fall. too many people looking for $5 chickens. pay my price or i will eat them. literally. the flock above is minus 1 hen but still $100 because they are $25 each now(young starter birds will still be $20 next year but all other cubalayas will be $40 a bird for 2017). have an indian asil stag, will take $100 for him. have some late hatch reynolds asil chicks. not ready to go yet but if you let me know now that you want one; $100 each. asil prices will also change next year: indians and dark pakistan will be $175 shipped straight reynolds stags will be $275 shipped. no reynolds hens or pullets will be sold. nothing else until spring 2017.

things to do over? build more and better pens

Last edited:
I was hoping to make it to the Gilmanor swap to buy a couple young bantam hens or pullets, but school got in the way. :-( Anyone planning on going to the VA State Fair? I suppose that's the next best place. The swaps I've gone to have had pretty slim pickings, at least as far as bantams are concerned.

qc

[COLOR=333333]Hello guys![/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]   I have a Lavender Orpington Rooster named MJ that I need to rehome.  I am getting rid of him because I have WAYYY too many roosters and not enough hens. I would ideally like to get $20.00 for him.    He has been fed low spray, non GMO feed since March 3rd 2016.  He is about a year and a half old.  He is usually very sweet, every now and then he will peck you if he feels like you are threatening his hens.  He has a beautiful crow and loves being the protector of his flock.  I would love to see MJ go to a good home.  I am in SW VA.  Message me if you are interested.  I also have a Buff Orpington rooster I want to get rid of for $10.00  His name is Kylo and he is 20 weeks  old.  I ordered 5 Buff orpington hens and I got 3 hens and 2 roosters.  I decided to keep my favorite rooster, but Kylo needs a good home.  I hope you are all having a great week! (Yes, I am a Star Wars fan)[/COLOR]
The Wytheville TSC parkingkot swap held every second Saturday of the month should be a good place to rehome and or sale.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom