Virginia

Hello everyone,
I'm about to be a new chicken owner in VA!
I'm keeping all heritage breeds and it took me forever to find a good local breeder but now I have! I wanted to share my good luck so if your intrested in any of the breeds they offer message me and I'll send you her contact info! Here's what she offers:
Black Star
Buttercups
Crevecoeurs
Blue Andalusians
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
Blue Cochins
White Jersey Giants
Partridge Cochins
Speckled Sussex
Sumatras
Mottled Houdans

Hello everyone,
I'm about to be a new chicken owner in VA!
I'm keeping all heritage breeds and it took me forever to find a good local breeder but now I have! I wanted to share my good luck so if your intrested in any of the breeds they offer message me and I'll send you her contact info! Here's what she offers:
Black Star
Buttercups
Crevecoeurs
Blue Andalusians
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
Blue Cochins
White Jersey Giants
Partridge Cochins
Speckled Sussex
Sumatras
Mottled Houdans

Yay!! Congratulations and welcome!! What breeds out of the group are you getting?

Yay!! Congratulations and welcome!! What breeds out of the group are you getting?

I'm honestly still in debate on what I want XD but I'm pretty strong on the red laced Wyandottes and mottled houdan so far, it's hard not getting them all!

Welcome SummysChickens.

How much are they charging for Speckled Sussex and the Wyandottes?

Give me just a secound I'm asking her now, I was so excited about talking chickens and discussing breeds that I forgot to ask prices!

Hmmm... does that mean I can pay for them now and she'll hold them until................say.............. they are ready to start laying? It might take that long for me to get all the way up there from near the Carolina border nearly halfway the other side of the state.
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom