Virginia

I dont get on this site very often anylonger. My chickens keep me too busy! Want everyone to know,
There is a Flock Swap at TSC in Rocky Mount this coming Saturday starting at 8 am.
TSC Rocky Mount holds a Small Animal swap on the 4th Saturday every month, hope to see you there.
I will be there from 8-10 am only. I have Isabel Easter Eggers and Black Ameraucan as well as Lavender Ameraucana eggs hatching right now. And my English Orpingtons girls are still hatching. This is their last hurah for the season. They will go Into molt after this broody spell. I have American chairs and blue canopy and hope to see you there.

Cool,ty for sharing

Hello folks! I know I mentioned this a little while ago, but I have 2 silver laced wyandotte roos I am trying to get rid of, and I made an add in the 'Chickens 8 week and older' page. I would love to see them go to a good home! I have a picture up there too!

I'm in Norfolk and looking for someone to help me get started. I don't want to kill a bunch of chicks just because I don't know what I'm doing.
I'll also be looking for someone to go "halves" with me when I do get hens. The "no fewer than six" law kind of stinks for someone that only wants three, like me.

Who lives near Hillsville?????  I do not have any chicken lovers that I know of in my area...:(
You must be kidding!
I am next door. Living in Carroll county. Do you go to the TSC swaps? Do you belong to the Roanoke Chicken facebook page. Yup, it is a drive but a closer place is Ridgeway. One hour drive to Ridgeway. And really no drive to join in on Facebook's Roanoke Chicken and most of the members are coming from areas all around Roanoke even two hour drive away

Last edited:
You must be kidding!
I am next door. Living in Carroll county. Do you go to the TSC swaps? Do you belong to the Roanoke Chicken facebook page. Yup, it is a drive but a closer place is Ridgeway. One hour drive to Ridgeway. And really no drive to join in on Facebook's Roanoke Chicken and most of the members are coming from areas all around Roanoke even two hour drive away
Omg!!! I do not go to any livestock swaps. I do not belong to any facebook pages. I don't have a facebook acct. I have been down to ridgeway though. What a small world. We should get together!

I'm in Norfolk and looking for someone to help me get started. I don't want to kill a bunch of chicks just because I don't know what I'm doing.
I'll also be looking for someone to go "halves" with me when I do get hens. The "no fewer than six" law kind of stinks for someone that only wants three, like me.

Maybe someone local would be willing to sell you just three? I always do if I talk with the person and they have a grasp on what they're doing. But shhhh I didn't say that lol

Maybe someone local would be willing to sell you just three? I always do if I talk with the person and they have a grasp on what they're doing. But shhhh I didn't say that lol

Wish octo-mom&her docter had your responsible mindset. (Bet nobody wants to go thru that again,seen what twins do and yikes that poor octo needs a lot of prayers)

There's a few swaps comming up.
Do you favor a certain feather look or do you just want a pretty egg picture to post (not again)

Back
Top Bottom