Virginia

Another great one we use is newcountryorganics.com

They offer organic feeds and other products like chicken ley

But they also have regular monthly deliveries across the state!!

yea their prices are out of my league though. But this is hobby not a business for me, i dont need the organic label.

I've used Sunrise feeds, but there was a LOT of waste. I believe it is due to them grinding the cobs, shells and husk in with the feed. New Country Organic, Waynesboro, costs more, but is VASTLY better.
Hey, I just had to let all the VA peeps know, there is this awesome feed mill in Stuarts Draft, VA that sells non GMO soy free, and a bunch of other great feed options. I just had to share, I love them.

http://www.sunrisefarm.net/_index.php

I've used Sunrise feeds, but there was a LOT of waste. I believe it is due to them grinding the cobs, shells and husk in with the feed. New Country Organic, Waynesboro, costs more, but is VASTLY better.
I'm going to try sunrise for a month since I have only used New Country organics
I'll post back with a comparison

I don't normally say anything. I usually read posts and watch the goings on.
Today I witnessed the worse sales tactics ever.
As I tried to visit the different booths on my way in to the Tractor Supply Store, A wild child was running around at the swap chasing customers away from one booth to another. She chased me away from several.
After about 15 minutes after I had visited and shopped inside Tractor Supply store I went outside and the wild child's mother was giving a woman with a booth a hard time as she chased away that woman's customers.
Did she train her wild child to go over and chase away customers of her competition? Cause the grown woman/the mother of the wild child did same to her peers.
Some sales tactics. As I was leaving I noticed the van the wild mother with weedy dreadlocks & wild child did not have front license plate. So, I drove back around and she was packed up she had a NC license plate. I am certain that woman was selling all kinds of animals from across the border.

I don't normally say anything. I usually read posts and watch the goings on.
Today I witnessed the worse sales tactics ever.
As I tried to visit the different booths on my way in to the Tractor Supply Store, A wild child was running around at the swap chasing customers away from one booth to another. She chased me away from several.
After about 15 minutes after I had visited and shopped inside Tractor Supply store I went outside and the wild child's mother was giving a woman with a booth a hard time as she chased away that woman's customers.
Did she train her wild child to go over and chase away customers of her competition? Cause the grown woman/the mother of the wild child did same to her peers.
Some sales tactics. As I was leaving I noticed the van the wild mother with weedy dreadlocks & wild child did not have front license plate. So, I drove back around and she was packed up she had a NC license plate. I am certain that woman was selling all kinds of animals from across the border.
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom