Virginia

Hey I'm in Hampton Roads, VA! Have 2 Easter Eggers, 1 Speckled Sussex, and 1 Blue Cochin all around laying age. Learning lots from BYC. Hoping to find somebody near me with meat chickens so I can stop buying chicken from the store.

Here's one of my girls (the one who consistently flies over her "free range" fence to come hang with me):
Welcome to BYC! Your, Speckled Sussex is gorgeous! This is mine,

Hey I'm in Hampton Roads, VA! Have 2 Easter Eggers, 1 Speckled Sussex, and 1 Blue Cochin all around laying age. Learning lots from BYC. Hoping to find somebody near me with meat chickens so I can stop buying chicken from the store. Here's one of my girls (the one who consistently flies over her "free range" fence to come hang with me):
Oh, she is pretty! Here is one of mine:

Hey I'm in Hampton Roads, VA! Have 2 Easter Eggers, 1 Speckled Sussex, and 1 Blue Cochin all around laying age. Learning lots from BYC. Hoping to find somebody near me with meat chickens so I can stop buying chicken from the store. Here's one of my girls (the one who consistently flies over her "free range" fence to come hang with me):
Welcome aboard

Hey I'm in Hampton Roads, VA! Have 2 Easter Eggers, 1 Speckled Sussex, and 1 Blue Cochin all around laying age. Learning lots from BYC. Hoping to find somebody near me with meat chickens so I can stop buying chicken from the store.

Here's one of my girls (the one who consistently flies over her "free range" fence to come hang with me):

SWelcome to the VA thread from South central V

Anybody need 4 one year old Welsummer hens or 1 eighteen month old Light Brahma hen? They are all still laying good, I just need to make room and those are the ones I'm the most in attached to.

Back
Top Bottom