Virginia

10 NEWLY HATCHED BLUE/GOLD PARTRIDGE BRAHMAS. :weeTHESE GUYS R SO GORGEOUS! FOLLOWING PIC OF ONE AT 6WKS TO. I'M GETTING TO MANY CHICKENS...

Attachments

• 1501762368873847238120.jpg
    1501762368873847238120.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 4
  • 20170729_175219_008_01.jpg
    20170729_175219_008_01.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 4
ANYONE IN VIRGINIA INTERESTED IN A PAIR OF AYAM CEMANIS ($150)? I ALSO HAVE TO MANY ROOS. THEY ARE FROM GF LINES.
hey everyone..still looking to sell off some of my cemanis! Price negos. These birds are really nice..no mulberry red in the combs..no white feathers..green fire farmlines..very well cared For, spoiled, tame...came from NPIP certified breeders. All under 16wks. My youngest chicks came from a NPIP inspectors flock.

Oh man..i just looked that location up...only 1.5 he drive...im gonna mark my calendar!
Awesome!
I have cemanis, malaysian seramas and blue/gold partridge bramahs..they are all youngsters. Can you show young birds. What do you need to do to enter birds in the show?
Yes, you can show young birds. There is a class for Pullets, Hens, Cockerals, and Roosters. It is a small show, so they don't separate by breed, just age and gender. All my birds will be under 6 months old.

You just need to show up at the fair around 4 pm on show day with your birds! They'll test them, and if they are healthy, you proceed to the show area. Entry is free, and if you don't have a cage, they have a couple extras.
hey everyone..still looking to sell off some of my cemanis! Price negos. These birds are really nice..no mulberry red in the combs..no white feathers..green fire farmlines..very well cared For, spoiled, tame...came from NPIP certified breeders. All under 16wks. My youngest chicks came from a NPIP inspectors flock.
I want Ayam's SOOOOOOO bad. I sure can't swing $150 though, but that's not an unreasonable price at all, I wish I could do it! Do you sell hatching eggs?

Awesome!

Yes, you can show young birds. There is a class for Pullets, Hens, Cockerals, and Roosters. It is a small show, so they don't separate by breed, just age and gender. All my birds will be under 6 months old.

You just need to show up at the fair around 4 pm on show day with your birds! They'll test them, and if they are healthy, you proceed to the show area. Entry is free, and if you don't have a cage, they have a couple extras.

I want Ayam's SOOOOOOO bad. I sure can't swing $150 though, but that's not an unreasonable price at all, I wish I could do it! Do you sell hatching eggs?
Send me an email about them cemanis...i'll work sumthin out for u

I would think Any County Fair would have the same showing.

Just as every state has State Fairs.

It is up to you to check out your County Extension office or 4-H office to find out where and when. I have never found a County that did not have a Community Center, Convention Center, fair grounds and or a County office. Hope you find what you need close to home. Entering, going to see how you rated are not always the same day. Also Animals need care and may be there more than the entire day.

In our military travels, I used to be a 4H leader and a Judge. When I was being trained to be a Judge for the state fair I was surprised, that people would enter something totally not theirs just to get a free one time pass/ticket to get in. Really. People would buy something off eBay and enter it. People would buy animals at one fair and enter them in another fair across the state. Really eye openers.

The easiest and best for any one would be to enter as close to home as possible. You will see why when you enter Something.

Hope all goes well and everyone enjoys the fair. I have no desire to participate in any kind of fair event whether it is a County or State Fair.

I would think Any County Fair would have the same showing.

Just as every state has State Fairs.

It is up to you to check out your County Extension office or 4-H office to find out where and when. I have never found a County that did not have a Community Center, Convention Center, fair grounds and or a County office. Hope you find what you need close to home. Entering, going to see how you rated are not always the same day. Also Animals need care and may be there more than the entire day.

In our military travels, I used to be a 4H leader and a Judge. When I was being trained to be a Judge for the state fair I was surprised, that people would enter something totally not theirs just to get a free one time pass/ticket to get in. Really. People would buy something off eBay and enter it. People would buy animals at one fair and enter them in another fair across the state. Really eye openers.

The easiest and best for any one would be to enter as close to home as possible. You will see why when you enter Something.

Hope all goes well and everyone enjoys the fair. I have no desire to participate in any kind of fair event whether it is a County or State Fair.
We were a military family to..my hubby did 34 yrs. Was gone a lot. Sounds like u had some really interesting experiences. I worked in the pet trade for years...was a store manager for a superstore chain sumthin like Petco. I used to raise exotics, handfed everything from Mccaw parrots down to parakeets. I saw a lot of crazy stuff and experienced many disheartening issues with people and animals.after 6 yrs. Of working the pet trade I got burned out. I ended up rehoming my exotics..quit the pet trade and got chickens. I fell in love w/chickens! My in laws professionally raised/showed shepherds. Same thing..lots of crazy unscrupulous people. I think your right...i will in all probability not like what i see. I won't take my birds..but I might hit some local fairs just for fun/curiosity. I have never been much if a fair person, when my kids were little i was scared to death to let them on those rides as a lot of the operators seemed creepy, drunk, drugged out and not really well trained. I looked for " poultry" only shows here. Closest one comming up is in NY..and I'm certainly not goin there! Most if them are way to far..but It would be fun to go.

We were a military family to..my hubby did 34 yrs. Was gone a lot. Sounds like u had some really interesting experiences. I worked in the pet trade for years...was a store manager for a superstore chain sumthin like Petco. I used to raise exotics, handfed everything from Mccaw parrots down to parakeets. I saw a lot of crazy stuff and experienced many disheartening issues with people and animals.after 6 yrs. Of working the pet trade I got burned out. I ended up rehoming my exotics..quit the pet trade and got chickens. I fell in love w/chickens! My in laws professionally raised/showed shepherds. Same thing..lots of crazy unscrupulous people. I think your right...i will in all probability not like what i see. I won't take my birds..but I might hit some local fairs just for fun/curiosity. I have never been much if a fair person, when my kids were little i was scared to death to let them on those rides as a lot of the operators seemed creepy, drunk, drugged out and not really well trained. I looked for " poultry" only shows here. Closest one comming up is in NY..and I'm certainly not goin there! Most if them are way to far..but It would be fun to go.
Are you anywhere near the Richmond, Va Fair Grounds? How about the Raleigh, NC Fair Grounds. They wait for cooler weather and hopefully after all the counties have all done their thing. Check all the counties starting with your own and each county around you and just go to take a look and see what it is all about. Each day they hold judging for different events. So please check their schedule. The catalog/book of all the catagories is awesome and is a great guide for the coming year, year after year after year.

Is anybody coming to the county fair in Carroll County this year? The poultry show is on Thursday August 24th, as well as a showmanship event. I'll be entering some or all of my Red, Black and Blue orps, Black, White, and Blue Cochin, and Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucanas. Hope to meet a BYCer or two!
What city is it near?

Back
Top Bottom