Virginia

Midlothian, Virginia here. About 20 minutes outside of Richmond.
:welcome Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm in Staunton, but spent many years in your neck of the woods. Chesterfield and Richmond. Things have changed quite a bit since I lived there. I think I saw others on here who are in your area. Tell us about your flock and post pics...we love pics:)
Hi! I just joined the forum today. Im in Chesterfield, VA. In Central VA
:welcome Glad to have you join us! So, how long have you been raising chickens? How many do you have?

:welcome Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm in Staunton, but spent many years in your neck of the woods. Chesterfield and Richmond. Things have changed quite a bit since I lived there. I think I saw others on here who are in your area. Tell us about your flock and post pics...we love pics:)

:welcome Glad to have you join us! So, how long have you been raising chickens? How many do you have?
I was born and raised in Verona! Fam lives in Staunton but I live in Port.

Cool beans!

This is my first year with chickies. We started out with 4, but then my mom came home with 3 more. 😅
F9A36686-CC80-4F16-97FD-CBF64CF42B8A.jpeg
48B7D063-B22D-4386-AB9D-87A7D2CCA1F2.jpeg
AF9D0763-E3AF-41B4-9894-64B9020A6710.jpeg
4AD1C0A7-9E81-4D5A-9086-AB53EC9B3B5A.jpeg
90787A47-6F38-488B-925D-0A3B4BB05F57.jpeg

Hello to my fellow Virginians 😀
I have a 5 month old GOLDEN LACED POLISH ROO that I must rehome as I will be moving soon to a town where he is not allowed. I will be sad to see him go as I have raised him and his 5 hens since a week old. He is a very handsome guy!!
I live in Shenandoah County and am willing to drive to meet if needed.
20200729_065334.jpg

Back
Top Bottom