Virginia

Hello to my fellow Virginians 😀
I have a 5 month old GOLDEN LACED POLISH ROO that I must rehome as I will be moving soon to a town where he is not allowed. I will be sad to see him go as I have raised him and his 5 hens since a week old. He is a very handsome guy!!
I live in Shenandoah County and am willing to drive to meet if needed.View attachment 2275763
What a beauty! Wish I could have roos where I am. I'd take him in a heartbeat! Hope you find him a nice home.

Please help. I have an absolutely beautiful lavender orpington cockerel but he's very human aggressive. We're first time chicken owners and we simply don't have the experience to deal with him (he was miss gendered) he's so sweet and protective of the hens. He always gives them his treats and keeps them company when they lay eggs. Do you think it's possible anyone would want an aggressive roo? He's making it very difficult to care for the other chickens. It would absolutely break my heart if we had to cull him :(

Please help. I have an absolutely beautiful lavender orpington cockerel but he's very human aggressive. We're first time chicken owners and we simply don't have the experience to deal with him (he was miss gendered) he's so sweet and protective of the hens. He always gives them his treats and keeps them company when they lay eggs. Do you think it's possible anyone would want an aggressive roo? He's making it very difficult to care for the other chickens. It would absolutely break my heart if we had to cull him :(
Wish I could help, but don't have enough experience with roos. How old is he? If he's still young, perhaps his hormones have gotten the better of him and he'll settle as he gets older. I would post under another thread to get the take from more experienced ppl. Maybe chicken behaviors, or one pertaining to roos specifically. Just be prepared for lots of differing opinions:) Oh, and be sure to state his age. It will be helpful to those offering advice.

Hi, I'm in Southeastern VA. I really need to find a home for my drake. He is 4 months old. I thought he was a female and I cant have more drakes. He is so sweet. He loves belly rubs. I am willing to deliver him if the drive isn't too far.

I also have 5 muscovy ducklings that I am selling for 5 dollars each.
20200812_142650.jpg
20200814_143815.jpg

I have two Rhode Island Reds roosters that I need to rehome due to local laws. They are about 18 weeks old. I hope someone would like to add them to there flock! We are located near Fredericksburg VA.

Hi, I'm in Southeastern VA. I really need to find a home for my drake. He is 4 months old. I thought he was a female and I cant have more drakes. He is so sweet. He loves belly rubs. I am willing to deliver him if the drive isn't too far.

I also have 5 muscovy ducklings that I am selling for 5 dollars each. View attachment 2292648View attachment 2292650
Found a home for the ducklings. Still need to rehome my Muscovy drake.

I have two Rhode Island Reds roosters that I need to rehome due to local laws. They are about 18-19 weeks old and we are near Fredericksburg VA. They are free To anyone!

Attachments

• 20200809_174414.jpg
    20200809_174414.jpg
    685.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200809_174216.jpg
    20200809_174216.jpg
    798.6 KB · Views: 5
Cross posting from animals for free re-homing:

I have four hens that I need to rehome as I have to move. I am in Fairfax.

My current flock consists of two cream legbars, one wellsummer and one easter egger. They are about 8 months old and laying well. I have to move and cannot take the hens with me.

I would like to rehome them to someone who will provide them loving care.

Attachments

• 5ABB2BED-4E6E-426B-BAD2-FA0F9F62652C.jpeg
    5ABB2BED-4E6E-426B-BAD2-FA0F9F62652C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • C014287E-F0D8-4FB2-9A43-EC86CA1B148E.jpeg
    C014287E-F0D8-4FB2-9A43-EC86CA1B148E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom