Virginia

Hi Everyone! We have a Buff Sebright Bantam Roo that needs to be rehomed. He is super sweet and already a great protector. He is about 8 weeks old. Is there anyone who might want him/knows someone who might?

Attachments

• IMG-9140 (2).jpg
    IMG-9140 (2).jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-9160.jpg
    IMG-9160.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-9149.jpg
    IMG-9149.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 2
I’m Ken C. in Purcellville VA up North. I got stuck on ducks after a minor disaster with guinea fowl, mink and raccoons. My bird madness ongoing now for 3 or so years.
It started as a poorly thought out plan for a coop-less natural tick eating bird I didn’t have to fool with. My ex-Gf now deceased father (his name Ken as well, how odd lol) who I was close with always had multiple guinea flocks on the farm among horses cows and even two rhea‘s or Big Birds as we called them lol.
Kenny never had these guinea in a coop, they ran on wild like, ate whatever available at the barnyard and ate bugs like crazy!

I still have 4 guinea (then a doz back ordered keets showed up last week, surprise!) but ducks have taken over here. Cayuga, Saxony, Welsh H, Blue Swedish and a fresh trio of Layer 300’s. I wasnt going to hatch or buy any new fowl this year but always have one eye open for 300’s & unusual or especially a duck in need of a home.
Well back to my girls... not cuttlebugs by any means as I got to them probably 3-4 days after they arrived at Southern States. Definitely not the best time frame.
I call the trio the golden girls, lovely as they are they are a little skittish for now and should all be called Blanch as they are quite promiscuous little ladies lol.

So when I’m not fooling with ducks and guineas I like to work and ride my old 90’s motorcycles, Triumphs, Ducati’s and some Japanese Super Moto’s. Hoping I’ll get back in the dirt on 2-wheels at some point but I’m getting older and less flexible bouncing off trees lol.
Single “living the dream” with my little house in the hollow I’m told. It’s rarely lonely here with 15 ducks, gaggle of guinea aka The Goonie-birds.
I‘ve been a miner for a heart of gold... and well looking for that farm girl who has her own motorcycle and muck boots!

I have only been in Virginia for 3 years so I am not sure where Orange is or how far from me but glad to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom