Virginia

Quote:
Crap I didn't know i was suppose to stop hatching
lau.gif

lmao tell my silkies that, I had 2 sneaky girls hatch eggs when I swore no more winter babies!!!!! its killing me to keep my incubator off til Feb though!

Quote:
Crap I didn't know i was suppose to stop hatching
lau.gif

lmao tell my silkies that, I had 2 sneaky girls hatch eggs when I swore no more winter babies!!!!! its killing me to keep my incubator off til Feb though!

I am with you ,I just can not handle it.It's killing me:he

D'Angelo N Va. :

I'm thinking about getting a few guineas next spring. I love their eggs.

Haven't tried them ,but my family's waiting for the geese to start laying.They love scrambled goose eggs.​

Quote:
What are you hatching?

Well, I just hatched a batch of Rhode Island Reds at Christmas. I'm going to wait about 6 -8 weeks and hatch some German line New Hampshires and then probably Delawares.

The German NH are to die for
droolin.gif
By far the most beautiful LF I have ever seen
I have to wait to hatch BUT come Feb. I will be a hatching fool
tongue2.gif

Silkies and Polish babies ! Oh Yea
celebrate.gif

BLRW also

Last edited:
riane'smimi :

D'Angelo N Va. :

Haven't tried them ,but my family's waiting for the geese to start laying.They love scrambled goose eggs.​

What kind of geese do u have. Goose eggs remind of LG. Chicken eggs, I love them. It's ashame they don't lay year round also.​

D'Angelo N Va. :

riane'smimi :

D'Angelo N Va. :

Haven't tried them ,but my family's waiting for the geese to start laying.They love scrambled goose eggs.

What kind of geese do u have. Goose eggs remind of LG. Chicken eggs, I love them. It's ashame they don't lay year round also.​

I have mixed breed geese but they are pretty.I wish they laid year round also since everybody loves them.
My ducks should start laying soon
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom