Virginia

Just saw this and wanted to let ya'll know

Pet Chickens of Virginia is hosting a Poultry and small animal swap Saturday March 31st.

Please join us at the Fork Union Community Market this Saturday
Fork Union Community Market
4312 James Madison Hwy, (Rt 15)
Fork Union, VA, 23055.

Many varieties of chickens and other poultry as well as rabbits and there could be more..

Hi everybody! I'm a VA gal too - born & raised... I'm in Gloucester - just North of Williamsburg & Yorktown. I have family up in Patrick/Henry/ Floyd Co. Any nearby??

I am about maybe two hours away =) I am in Fluvanna down in Palmyra (wish I could move) lol oops I didn't say that

Hi everybody! I'm a VA gal too - born & raised... I'm in Gloucester - just North of Williamsburg & Yorktown. I have family up in Patrick/Henry/ Floyd Co. Any nearby??

i'm in roanoke county, but actually it takes me almost as long to get to roanoke as it does to downtown floyd. LOL. i'm actually closer to blacksburg and christiansburg than roanoke...

Just saw this and wanted to let ya'll know

Pet Chickens of Virginia is hosting a Poultry and small animal swap Saturday March 31st.

Please join us at the Fork Union Community Market this Saturday
Fork Union Community Market
4312 James Madison Hwy, (Rt 15)
Fork Union, VA, 23055.

Many varieties of chickens and other poultry as well as rabbits and there could be more..

<----- Southern Dinwiddie... practically in NC
roll.png

I don't know what they will have, I am going and try to find some eggs for someone and I "think" the weekend after this one they will be in C-ville again. There is a website that tells you where they set up and sell things but I can't find it lol.

Back
Top Bottom