Virtual Other Fowl Calendar Contest - Landscape Format - Ends 12/31/2023 at 11:59 pm

Pics
That's sad. We never had to move out of our house like you did. Have you been able to remove any of the mold? The house I grew up in (my mom still lives there and I moved next door), has had a lot of the mold removed.
You're welcome. Oh, don't worry about it like that. On my title, "Autistic Chicken Lover," I had quite a few people asking what it meant, so I guess I have a little bit of a history of confusing titles. I've been expecting someone to say something about my current one, and you're actually the first person to say anything.
Yes, we had extensive mold mitigation done. Whole dining room ceiling and upstairs bathroom had to be ripped out and redone (the latter of which is still in progress). But we got a good trip out of it. Since we had to move out, and insurance company was paying for us to stay in the hotel, we decided to pick a hotel where we could do some sightseeing. That’s when we bought chicks and brooded them in the hotel :rolleyes:.

Yes, we had extensive mold mitigation done. Whole dining room ceiling and upstairs bathroom had to be ripped out and redone (the latter of which is still in progress). But we got a good trip out of it. Since we had to move out, and insurance company was paying for us to stay in the hotel, we decided to pick a hotel where we could do some sightseeing. That’s when we bought chicks and brooded them in the hotel :rolleyes:.
Oh, you were lucky. Our insurance refused to help with our mold because our roof was leaking. Thankfully, an organization helped repair our roof and we got some roofing from a leftover job from a family member. The actual removal of the mold and repairs has been done mostly by my Mom. I hope your hotel didn't mind "pets!"

Entry number 1 Figgy & blackberry brambles
1693420319898.jpeg

Our pet Pilgrim goose, Gabby. We took her to the beach for the first time and she loved it. She is a celebrity in our little town. The newspaper did an article on her a week or so ago. She goes for 'walkies' on a harness and leash with 'fashionable goose boots' and meets and greets people who take her photo and say she 'made their day'. She makes everyone happy! Here are photos of her at the lake!

beachgabby_cover1 copy.jpg
beachgabby_cover_summer copy.jpg
beachgabby_cover2 copy.jpg
beachgabby_cover_dad copy.jpg

Our pet Pilgrim goose, Gabby. We took her to the beach for the first time and she loved it. She is a celebrity in our little town. The newspaper did an article on her a week or so ago. She goes for 'walkies' on a harness and leash with 'fashionable goose boots' and meets and greets people who take her photo and say she 'made their day'. She makes everyone happy! Here are photos of her at the lake!
beachgabby_cover1-copy-jpg.3629222
beachgabby_cover2-copy-jpg.3629224
First and 3rd images are not the required landscape mode for entries.

View attachment 3629222View attachment 3629223View attachment 3629224View attachment 3629225
Wow, that's amazing! You have a really cool goose there!

Back
Top Bottom