Voorheesville, NY Poultry picnic 8/27/2011

I just joined 4H this year for my kids. I herd May 4 2013 in Vorhessville there is a poultry 4h school or something. Has anyone herd of this and could let me know what it is. I'm in Duanesburg NY only like 15 min away
HappyhensNY is the "go to" for chickens and 4H in Voorhesville. Mouse over (hover over her name) and select Send PM (private message) and I am sure she will get back to you in a couple of days. I have seen her meantion needing chicks for something in early May, so she may be the one acutally running the class. (I hope to give her some of mine for the class. )

Annie, are you still around? Would love to get a half dozen eggs from you for my broody....and yes I know it is winter, but she doesn't seem to realize that.

Darn, call me next time! I can always round up some eggs for you!

I just joined 4H this year for my kids. I herd May 4 2013 in Vorhessville there is a poultry 4h school or something. Has anyone herd of this and could let me know what it is. I'm in Duanesburg NY only like 15 min away

Yes, Poultry school is May 4th, 10 - 2 I think, this year. I, unfortunately will not be there this year. First time in 4-5 years I can not make it. I have a goat buck show at Altamont Fairgrounds that day. Anyway, as soon as I get the flier I will post it on here.

smile.png
thank you..
No problem!

I know this was 3 years ago but I also live in Voorheesville and had a few questions for you about chickens. Are you still on here? I will check in again soon to see if you reply.

I know this was 3 years ago but I also live in Voorheesville and had a few questions for you about chickens. Are you still on here? I will check in again soon to see if you reply.
We are still around. I have a suggestion for you, come join us on NY Chicken lovers. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/231485/ny-chicken-lover/18940 That's where we all came from and where we all are right now. And over there you will have the wisdom and advice of many more people that those who helped plan and attend this event.

Yes, I am on.... PM me if you want.

We are still around. I have a suggestion for you, come join us on NY Chicken lovers. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/231485/ny-chicken-lover/18940 That's where we all came from and where we all are right now. And over there you will have the wisdom and advice of many more people that those who helped plan and attend this event.

Thanks Cass!

Back
Top Bottom