VOTE for the winner of Battle of the Birds Online Show! THERE IS A TIE

Vote for the winner of Battle of the Birds!

• 1. Hiccup~ Barred Plymouth Rock

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 2. (No Name)~ Bearded Buff Silkie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Blue Boy~ Self Blue D'Uccle

• 4. Timmeth~ Bantam Splash Cochin

• 5. Jack~ Bantam Splash Cochin

• 6. Blue Steel~ Blue Orpington

• 7. Fluffy Butts~ Bearded Buff Laced Polish

• 8. Double D~ BB Red

• 9. Daphne~ Speckled Sussex

• 10. Rosalia~ Bantam Balck Frizzled Cochin

• Total voters
ChickLover98 selected her own bird, but that doesn’t mean she is going to vote for it! I’m sure she will honor her own rules. Let’s keep this clean, and thank ChickLover98 for her time and energy running this show! These are some beautiful birds, and I know I am having a challenge voting the best out of top ten. Just imagine trying to pick the top ten!

Last edited:
Thank you so much RR! I actually voted for Hiccup.
smile.png

Where am I? Darn... I know my sebright was a show bird. It was showed in the county fair and won a blue ribbon....

Last edited:
ChickenForever, there were several birds that were chosen that were not known as to whether or not they were show birds...

Sometimes the judge, even in "real" shows doesn't choose the birds that should have been chosen for champion row. Not saying mine was either, but I know of an excellent example of a bird that should have been included.

ok how do you make a poll? i have been trying to figure this out for awhile now i have a show that i will be extendding so more people can enter

Sigh. I'm probably not going to do this again.

hdowen: You have to be Platunim or Golden. Then you check the box that says "add poll to this topic" where it says "never show icons" etc.

Quote:
Well reguardless of some drama (ish) going on here it wa/is fun...... I just like all the different polls to see where my answer fits in comparison to others opinions

Quote:
Well reguardless of some drama (ish) going on here it wa/is fun...... I just like all the different polls to see where my answer fits in comparison to others opinions

x2
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom