VR- Virtual Reality- Are You In or Out ?

At least she heard him. Imagine if she was playing VR alone.

actually she did not even notice that she's being robbed since she can't even hear when the crooks broke in the apartment

the purpose of the "over the ear" headset is for-- immersing you in the game with sound that a typical tv/monitor speaker can't deliver.

so you can't hear what's going around you when you put it on

oh.. by the way.. it's not virtual reality

but you saw any of the 360 videos ?

you can watch them right on your smart phone.. 360 videos provide a different viewing experience since you can move mobile device around and get a 360 view

0.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow, The guy said her friend called the police. Lucky she was streaming.
I have a pair of over-ear headphones too but I can hear everything that goes on around me.

Oh wow, The guy said her friend called the police. Lucky she was streaming.
I have a pair of over-ear headphones too but I can hear everything that goes on around me.

lucky that they just took stuff and not something else..

is it this type? since i can't heard anything.. unless i set it to low.. but then there's no point in using a headset

at medium mid range volume level.. i can't hear anything..

0.jpg

No, it's a stereo headset. I can feel the vibrations when someone gets near my room, It's an old house so everything rattles. I'm never usually home alone anyway, and If I am I'm always on high alert.

actually she did not even notice that she's being robbed since she can't even hear when the crooks broke in the apartment the purpose of the "over the ear" headset is for-- immersing you in the game with sound that a typical tv/monitor speaker can't deliver. so you can't hear what's going around you when you put it on oh.. by the way.. it's not virtual reality but you saw any of the 360 videos ? you can watch them right on your smart phone.. those videos provide a different viewing experience since you can move mobile device around and get a 360 view
No I haven't seen those videos before. I'll check it out.

I think you're supposed to put your mobile in your VR headset and look around. VR films are next for sure.

I think you're supposed to put your mobile in your VR headset and look around. VR films are next for sure.

you are talking about the cardboard from google? it will help

but you can still watch 360 video without it

google cardboard is not VR.. it's just the holster of sort for your phone. similar to samsung vr .. which is why they are only $30 and $100..

while other VR headsets are around $400-$600..

Last edited:
Oh, interesting. Don't much like the idea of having a screen that close to my face though.

you saw cloverfield movie ?

some people will experience similar thing when using VR

i heard some companies even hand out pills for motion sickness to the testers before trying out VR..
roll.png

Last edited:
No I haven't seen cloverfield but I just googled it lol, Think I would throw up if I used a VR headset.

Back
Top Bottom