WA State - Button Quail

ThetaSigma

Chirping
8 Years
May 24, 2014
Seattle, WA
I'm looking to re-home six Chinese Blue Breasted Quail (button quail/painted quail C, chinensis). They are free to a good home in WA state or by pickup. Four males and three females. Two males are paired up currently both disabled with leg problems. The other two males are paired up with one of the two females each. They must go as pairs, the female-male pairs, and the male-male pair.

I can give cages with them if necessary.

Last edited:
They are mobile. It's not walking so much as flailing. Unfortunately they hatched while I was away and had spraddle and curled toes. They are quite bonded to eachother and don't seem to be in any pain so I just make sure their vents are clean every few days. Never had a problem, but I just check in case.

Last edited:

I'm looking to re-home six Chinese Blue Breasted Quail (button quail/painted quail C, chinensis). They are free to a good home in WA state or by pickup. Four males and three females. Two males are paired up currently both disabled with leg problems. The other two males are paired up with one of the two females each. They must go as pairs, the female-male pairs, and the male-male pair.

I can give cages with them if necessary.

I sent you a private message, I am extremely interested and very close to you in location.

Back
Top Bottom