Wahoo..got veining in call duck eggs

swheat

The Bantam Barn
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
Just candled some call duck eggs earlier and I have go some veining ...
ya.gif
Now just keep on growing..
fl.gif

Me too! I've been telling everyone about my two eggs that are fertile and growing! I have 3 more I just set so we'll see in a few days if they're good too. It's so exciting! I have chicken eggs due to hatch the same day so if I only get one he won't be lonely. I had one hatch by itself last year and I actually went out and bought another duckling to put with it because it was throwing such a loud fit.

Quote:
That gave me a mental picture of tiny duckling pacing the brooder, sayin' I want a bother\\sister...LOL

Quote:
That gave me a mental picture of tiny duckling pacing the brooder, sayin' I want a bother\\sister...LOL

yuckyuck.gif

I swear, that's exactly what they do. Can't stand solitude.
smile.png

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif

I think you meant "brother", but being an only child for quite a while by the time my sibling came along, yeah, I'd agree with that slip if the keys! By that time I wasn't wanting a bother around!

Quote:
exciting
ya.gif
what color?

They are from Blue Snowy pair(also have a Blue bibbed girl in the pen),
Appleyard X Gray hen, and 1 Chocolate(
celebrate.gif
)
I have only got 17 eggs so far, but I am hoping to get more from them.

I could not find any Appleyard girls or my boys so I just had to make do as far as pairing goes.

Back
Top Bottom