WAITING LIST FOR BLACK COPPER MARANS HATCHING EGGS...Hatching EGGS! VA

bishopschickens

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Cumberland, VA
We have all our hens laying now and plan to move the eggs quickly through auctions but want to make sure everyone on the BYC site has a chance to add there name to the list. If you want to be on our list just post in this add or send a PM and you will be wrote down. When your name comes up we will email you and you can pay at that time! If you want to pay now our email is [email protected] and its our paypal account. The hens have light feathering and one of our roos is clean legged while the other roo is from bev davis lines. The hens all are from the valentine lines. Here is the pricing on these birds!

6+ eggs $36.00 includes priority mail shipping
12 EGGS $50.00 includes priority mail shipping

Thanks everyone and if you want to see some pics of these birds you can see them at www.bbwingsnthings.com!

God Bless,
Brandon

Last edited:
Where are you shipping from?

By the way, nice birds on your site. It wouldn't let me leave once I got there (very annoying). Hopefully that isn't on purpose.

im from virginia...are you being serious when you said you couldnt get out of our site or were you just impressed with the birds? Just curious as it is a new site!
smile.png

Brandon

Yep, serious. Hitting the back button to get out, just repeatedly loaded the same page. I think you may have a bug in the code. The birds were very nice, but I did eventually want to leave..
wink.png

I did a little test.

Go to your photo page and then look at the slide show. Open and close the slide show several times and then try to back out of the page. It seems to take as many hits on the back button as the number of times you open and close the slide show.

I did another test.

I opened it originally in Google Chrome. I tried it in IE7 and it worked fine. So it may just be a problem in certain browsers.

im not really sure how to fix that to be honest with you and sorry for the problem. Will contact the guy who set it up for us or is setting it up and see what can be done!

Brandon

Back
Top Bottom