Walmart Verses the Dollar Store

No. Dollar stores do not charge only a dollar. Most items at our local dollar store range from $2.00 - $10.00. There is the occasional item, like candy, that is a dollar. I think they pay homage to the dollar store name by simply rounding the price up to even dollar amounts. Though once they add tax, then I still have to fuss around with change
roll.png

Dollar Tree is still $1.00.

Worst thing I've seen in Walmart was the 3 sizes too small metallic florescent light purple leggings worn with Uggs and a 5 sizes too small belly shirt on someone who was not petite to be nice.

Granted, I'm normally tiny, but even I don't wear that outfit.

If I EVER have to see another thong bathing suit come into this store...I will puke. Lady...your white pants do NOT cover it up either...

You are at LEAST a size 12. That swimsuit? It's more like floss for those cheeks. You look awful.

I still cringe...

Quote:
You are stronger than I, I'd have puked on sight.

I'm a size 4 right now, and don't wear butt floss in public.

I live in SoCal, Santa Barbara

We do not have a Walmart here (I know surprise a place with out a Walmart or Target)

About once a year we take a drive and go south to Oxnard, just over the hill from the outer edges of Los Angeles, to go to Walmart. I tell you, I could add a half dozen photos to the walmart people site every time. First off, is having a mullet a job requirement? Cause I did not know there were that many people in CA that had them, but they all seem to work at that Walmart! And the customers...wow. I was stuck behind one that was seriously overweight, wearing a bra with a few extenders and one of those t-shirts with the back all cut up in to strings....YIKES

Maybe they are hoping to get discovered by a Hollywood agent....

Back
Top Bottom