Want: hatching eggs in Virginia (or permitted to ship to VA)

Stephanie739

Songster
8 Years
Oct 7, 2011
I have two broody hens and would love to add some chicks from another flock. 12-24 eggs.

I love brahmas and would love to add cochins to my flock (large fowl only) I like very big birds!

I am interested in any heritage breed, including turkeys.

I'd love to add some new egg colors. I do not have any blue, green, or very dark colored egg layers.

I like broodies!

My favorite bird colors are the blues, grays, silvers, lavender...etc.... and the fluffier, the better.

Paypal payment can be sent as soon as I find what to purchase!

Thanks!

I wanted to leave open the price box because I am open to discussing any offer.

I have Japanese bantams a wide variety of colors and I have some frizzled feathered in my flock as well these are all purebred Japanese.
I have some Seramas the rooster is out of Grady taylor's flock a millie fleur color currently only 1 hen laying but some of my pullets should start very soon they range in colors from millie fleur, black tailed buff, and calico.
And I have some full stock naked neck bantam sized turkens range in all different colors but only 1 hen laying.

Thank you so much for responding, but I'm not really interested in bantams at this point because they are so much more vulnerable. All of my birds hang out together, so I'm only interested in large fowl - the bigger the better (orpingtons, brahmas, cochins, etc...)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...gs-npip-show-birds-possible-shipping-included

you can see if there is anything you would like on here.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom