Want to buy an Ameraucana Roo

dandydoodle

Songster
9 Years
Sep 21, 2010
georgia
I am looking for an Ameraucana roo not an EE. I am hoping to find one about 6 months old. I need to purchase from someone who is NPIP certified. If you have one about this age you are wanting to sell please let me know. Also let me know what kind he is (Wheaton, Blue Wheaton etc.) If you are looking to get rid of one because, it is mean I am not interested I have little kids but, I would definitely like to give a good roo a good home if you have one. Oh yea, please let me know how much you are asking for him and if you ship. I am in Acworth, Ga.

Thanks,
Michelle

I have two pure lavender cockerels, both hatched Dec 21st. From Huckleberry Farms stock. $50 each plus $30 to ship.

Do you have pics and do you have your NPIP certification? How can you tell they are boys if they are only two months old?

Thanks,
Michelle

Anyone else have any? I am interested in hearing about more options if they are available.

Thanks,
Michelle

I have an Ameracuana rooster hatched October 3rd and raised from one day old. Came from McMurray Hatchery. Is vaccinated. Has green tail feathers. I sent a pic to dick Horstman because I thought he was a Blue Laced Wyandotte but he told me b/c of his ear tufts he was an Ameracauna. I only have hens and am not really interested in keeping a rooster. I can send you a picture if you are interested. I live in tyler, TX and have never shipped a bird. He is gentle (I have kids and a special needs kid) Ann

Michelle,
I am in the middle of my hatching season here...I have Ameraucana pens in BBS, Buff, Brown Red & Lavender at this time. My oldest birds are 2 months old and I will hatch for another 8 weeks. Let me know what color cockerel you need, and I will be happy to contact you once we are 100% of the sexes. I am NPIP certified and live in TN about 2 hours NW of Chattanooga.

Back
Top Bottom