Want To Buy New Hampshire Red Hatching Eggs

They are private stock. I bought eggs from ebay a couple years back and bought a couple from a breeder a couple of months ago. I do not have pictures of them on this computer but can post pictures when I get back to my home computer on Monday.

I am asking $10.00 a dozen plus shipping. I will have to check and see what shipping will run. It will be a couple weeks until I can start collecting them.

Last edited:
I have NHR, RIR, Barred Rocks for $6.00 a dozen plus shipping, usually cost about $12.00
NHpicking.jpg

I have New Hampshire Red Bantam eggs, don't know if you wanted standard or bantam

I bought these has chicks from a local hatchery and they are 100% my birds, i didn't buy these at auctions at all. They are stocky built and they big brown eggs.

I'd like to revive this thread. I'm interested in the New Hampshire Red for its meat qualities. I wonder if anyone has hatching eggs from a line of big, fast growing NHRs. Before buying, I'd like to know what kind of size at what ages I can expect (no guarantees, I understand).

Back
Top Bottom