Sponsored Post Want to share your fresh eggs? Learn about the Local Hens community!

Im bribing my neighbors with my eggs so I can keep Donald! He was Daphne but lo and behold she turned out to be a he...

HAHA should've named him Lou Reed....Take a Walk on the Wild Side. heh look up the lyrics if you aren't familiar with this song and youll understand! hehe

Quote:
lau.gif

Well--I did some online searching and finally purchased a sign advertising the sale of our eggs. I hope once we erect it near the rural road, we will attract some passers by to stop and inquire. I was happy to read up on egg preservation and discover just how long eggs will keep before becoming unfresh and inedible. The sale of these brown beauties will definitely help offset our feed costs.
Do any of you egg connoisseurs pickle eggs? I can remember a time when Taverns had a jar of pickled eggs in a huge jar to sell along with their beer and peanuts! Interesting piece of history.

Well--I did some online searching and finally purchased a sign advertising the sale of our eggs. I hope once we erect it near the rural road, we will attract some passers by to stop and inquire. I was happy to read up on egg preservation and discover just how long eggs will keep before becoming unfresh and inedible. The sale of these brown beauties will definitely help offset our feed costs.
Do any of you egg connoisseurs pickle eggs? I can remember a time when Taverns had a jar of pickled eggs in a huge jar to sell along with their beer and peanuts! Interesting piece of history.

I sure do love pickled eggs, but mine were from my German Gramma! Its all kind of related tho, she sure liked the black beer. I would love to get a good recipe! My Gramma made them with beets, we would share a bowl for lunch. Now you have me searching them
lau.gif

Pickled eggs with beets sounds amazing!!!! Let me know via PM if you're able to find the recipe and willing to share with me, Ican swap a recipe to make it fair ;). Yummy

Are you required to have an egg candler list to sell where you live? I'm about to purchase one (IL) to start mass selling my beautiful eggs.

mostly our all collection sent to a local market,some time some special eggs store to create a new generation,

If y'all aren't using this sites cartons/services where are you mass purchasing your egg cartons? I'm taking back what I said previously and may be purchasing some from this website. Although .40 cents per carton really cuts into my profit..... I'm hoping to only pay .25 cents per

If y'all aren't using this sites cartons/services where are you mass purchasing your egg cartons? I'm taking back what I said previously and may be purchasing some from this website. Although .40 cents per carton really cuts into my profit..... I'm hoping to only pay .25 cents per

right now I am hatching them all
big_smile.png
but i ask my egg people to bring me cartons. 12 cartons gets them a dozen free eggs!

Back
Top Bottom