~* WANTED*~ any breed, one dozen?(FOUND WHAT I WANTED!)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KattyKillFish, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    hello, i live in Alaska and am hoping to buy some eggs for hatching at a reasonable price [​IMG]. just about any breed is fine, but here is a list of what i had in mind. if you have bantams of any of these varieties that would be great too [​IMG]

Phoenix (any variety)
    Black Sumatra
    Brown leghorn
    Araucana/Americana (any variety)
    Japanese bantams (any variety)

I also am a big fan of mixed breed chickens if you can provide pictures. THANK YOU!!

(I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND I AM NOT LOOKING ANYMORE! THANK YOU ALL!)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  2. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I have a trio of Silver Pheonix I could do a dozen for $12 and $15 shipping. I also have beautiful Easter eggers and all lay a lite green to a lite blue egg. they are the same price. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Annika

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  3. KattyKillFish

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    yaay! i'll PM u right away. still taking offers though. anyone w/ bantams? ANY bantams?[​IMG]

4. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I have Mille Fleur d'Uccles, but if you are in Alaska, I suggest contacting Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain on here as she is also in Alaska and has Mille Fleurs as well! [​IMG]

I don't know much about Alaska shipping, but if she's in Alaska, and you are, too, then maybe you will get the eggs faster [​IMG]

5. KattyKillFish

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    thank you for the info! [​IMG]

6. Slightly Cracked

Slightly Cracked Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    N.E Oklahoma
    I have bantam brown leghorns, I recently shipped to Virginia from Oklahoma and they seem to be doing well. So I would LOVE to try to ship some to Alaska!
    PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by