Wanted...Any type of eggs, chick or duck

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RagTyme, Apr 15, 2009.

1. RagTyme

RagTyme Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2009
    Poplarville, MS
    So I found this site and the plans for make your own incubator. Hubby has helped me make the bator and now I need some eggs to put in it.

This will be my first time incubating eggs and I am excited and anxious to get started.

I'm not looking for any certain breed. I would like a few duck eggs if possible, maybe a frizzle if possible? But over-all I will take any extras that someone has.

Let me know price and what-not. I would even be O.K. with getting on a waiting list for some eggs.

I am located in Poplarville, Mississippi in case that matters.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. b&bfarms

b&bfarms Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2008
    Va
    hi I have all the eggs you need. Thanks Barry

3. hangemhorns

hangemhorns Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Morrison
    i have rir aus duck eggs and slw....

4. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I have eggs ready to ship tomorrow and can take paypal
    6 bantam cochin - $15 shipped
    12 bantam cochin eggs $20 shipped

6 Welsh harlequin duck eggs - $20 shipped

Just let me know and I can send out tomorrow.
    You might also check the 24 hr and the 48 hr auction threads in the swap section [​IMG]

5. Ky Chicken Fan

Ky Chicken Fan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Northern Kentucky
    I have partridge & buff silkies in a mixed pen that are laying like crazy right now. If you are interested in some of those just drop me a PM. Good luck and welcome! [​IMG]

6. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have mixed call duck eggs for sale. 6+ for $25

7. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I have Frizzle Cochin & Silkie eggs if you're interested. Here's my Frizzle roo:

[​IMG]

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    These are my eggs....I will be glad to do a combination of available eggs for you.

*Black Copper Marans with feathered legs
    White Leghorns
    Bronze Turkeys
    White Palm Turkeys
    Jersey Buff Turkeys
    White Chinese Geese
    Brown Chinese Geese
    Rhode Island Red (2 kinds - production and Non-production - *Pure Mahogany Rhode Island Reds
    *Welsummers
    *Speckled Sussex
    OEGB BB Reds
    Buff Orpingtons
    Easter Eggers
    Soon to be guinea eggs

The turkeys and geese eggs as well as the asterisked list are the more expensive

If any of these interest you, please pm me with what you would like and I'll get you a price list and should be able to ship tomorrow to you. I'll pm you a phone number if you wish to call tomorrow. We are full time farmers so if it takes a few hours for us to answer a pm, we're out with the animals and vegetables. Thanks and Have a Blessed Evening.

9. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    i have pekin duck eggs. you could just have them. (maybe pay shipping.) next year in the spring i'll have a bunch so if you want more babies....and that will probably happen...let me know! you'd have a better chance hatching them next spring. only one girl right now.

here's our current mommy and daddy. dads in the front. they are pretty big. hope you get all the eggs you want!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  10. erijn5

erijn5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    I'll sell you some mutt eggs. You can check out my post: FS mutt eggs, beautiful results to see my roosters and other assortment of chickens. 24 for $20 that is with shipping. I also have fresh pekin and Toulouse goose eggs too! PM me if interested.. [​IMG]

Good luck! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by